Lessons for Children:
- Research shows that the way children learn is different from adults.
- A Professor of Early Childhood Education and Developemental Psychology, Soma is trained to teach children in a very unique manner.
- Soma's unique teaching strategies are developed based on her training in Hindustani Classical Music and Early Childhood Education.
- Staying consistent with the "Guru-Shishya Parampara," many of Soma's students and their families have developed life-long relationships with her.
- Soma has over 10 years of experience working with children aged 2 years and up.
- Soma pays personal attention to each child and develops lesson plans that are designed to fit each child's individual needs.
Children's curriculum is divided into 2 Categories - CL 1 and CL 2.
1. CL 1 - Children Level - 1: A child is considered to be in the beginning phase of learning Indian classical singing. In this phase a child is exposed to a variety of fundamental Pre-singing skills required to sing Indian Classical music.
2. CL 2 - Children Level - 2 : Upon completion of CL 1, a child will begin a more structured beginner's level course. A description of this can be found in LI of "Lesson for Adults" page. Click on this link to read more.
When a child satisfactorily completes CL 1, a "Certificate of Completion" may be requested for an additional fee of $12.50.
Other details :
- Students will receive 3 or 4 lessons per month.
- The length of each lesson is 30 minutes.
- For Rates, Click Here